Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Ttyl

This book is basically about how these are texting back and forth about how this new girl named Hannah taking all of their friends.I Like this book because It helps me actually think about If I should start telling my friends about some of the things that I want to share with them I could maybe tell them.Reading this book actually made me think about reading a lot of these books back to back.This is a good book to read while on a vacation,roadtrip,or some where your comfortable being.



I recommend this book to everyone,because it expresses a lot of things.These girls are very funny and  have a lot of drama to talk about.But So Far the drama hasn't go out of hand yet.This Elaborates on a lot of things that are actual problems that are happening in the world now.This book is also good because it's a fun book and have you laughing for lik 2 minutes straight.I Also Recommend this book for 10-12 year olds,because it's a good lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment