Tuesday, April 25, 2017

POWERFU🏋🏽‍♀️🥇💪 Vs Unpowerful👎

A time when I felt powerless is when me and this boy was arguing over the stupidest things ever in life. I felt powerless because I said some things that hurt his feelings and I felt very bad. Being in a sistuation where your always arguing with someone you like is a messed up thing. A time where I felt powerful is when I stop reacting to everything that was coming out of that persons mouth. I also felt  when we talked out our differences and became cool with each other.


I think Another reason on why I felt powerful is because I feel that if your waist your time fighting and arguing all the time you will never get anywhere in life. You wouldn't even be seccessful in life because there may have been some things that came out of your mouth or another persons that would have you constantly thinking about it all the time. Being Powerful is a good sign of you growing up because it makes you feel like a superhero. We get into arguments when we are talking about something contavertial.

No comments:

Post a Comment