Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The greatest memories of my life๐Ÿ’œ

I Have a lot of great memories but there's some that I would never forget.The First one being When me and my cousins use to laugh and play all the time,the second one is when we use to clean the house and he use to stray me and my sister with the water gun if we didn't listen to him.He third one is when we went to red lobster and he kept eating and drinking my food and was telling me the monsters can and took one!I Really Miss my cousin so much it just doesn't feel the same without hearing or seeing him anymore.My last ones is when we use to just sit in the house and play teenage mutant ninja turtles all day long,without moving until we beat all of the boards of the game.I think that those memories will forever be in my heart,and willl constantly make me want to be successful in life.I Want to be able to get up and do things on my own instead of waiting on someone else to organize my life for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment