Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teen Idol🀷🏽‍♀️πŸ˜πŸ’«

His book was about a girl who liked this boy name chase. She really never knew if he liked her back. So she just kept showing him signs that she liked him and hoped he'll understand. During the middle of the book chelsey she started talking to him during 6th period math.She Also Thiught That if they started to talk maybe they would end up together.The Last Thing was that Chase was starting to send her signs also,and they both knew they liked each other but didn't say nothing until....


I Didn't Like This Book because it didn't get my attention like I thiught it would.This Book Isn't Right For Me Because It's A Book That Keeps You Guessing what the next part would be.Another reason why I didn't like this book is because the book isn't the right age appropriate book for students going to 9th grade.My Final Reason Ehynai Didn't Like this book is because it wasn't distinguished enough for me,it really was all over th place.


No comments:

Post a Comment